What do readers love about 83 Degrees
It’s a primary source of information that is factual. It’s a little gem, perfectly curated. It’s a positive influence. It reflects people who are making a difference. It appeals to people who are interested in new ideas. It gets people out in the community, engaging with one another.
It’s a refreshing take on what’s really happening in our vibrant community. It’s a valuable resource for news. It’s about what matters in our community. It tells the stories of what’s going right in the community. It’s an all digital format, all the time.
Those are among the comments of a few of our readers as they explain in their own words what they like best about what 83 Degrees
does and why they value our stories as part of the local media mix.
Here’s the story of 83 Degrees Media
by the numbers so far, with much more to come.
- Features — 773 stories
- Development News — 1,086 news items
- Innovation & Job News — 1,088 news items
- Best read feature: Where to live in downtown Tampa? 5 towers going up soon
- Best read Dev News item: Walmart plans super center on East Hillsborough in Tampa
- Best read Job News item: Amazon’s new Lakeland facility adds 1,000 jobs
- Best read Innovation News item: Aerial adventure park to open in Dade City, Pasco County
- Best read series of stories: Experience 24 hours — Dunedin, Tampa, St. Pete
- Unique readers — 1.1 million
Thanks for reading and sharing our stories in social media and beyond to help change the narrative about our region to one of investments, innovations, influencers and thought leaders — a new narrative for a new economy.
This video was produced by Frank Rodriguez, owner and founder of ES Creative Studio in Tampa. 83 Degrees is owned by Issue Media Group. To learn more about our model for content and our underwriting partners, visit the About Us page from the dropdown menu below the masthead image at the top of this page.